Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Kittenhood

I was rescued from under a car parked in a Melbourne shopping mall. My baby eyes were still shut. When I opened them I knew instinctively Miguel was a keeper. He named me Rammstein, after his then favourite German industrial band. Strong name. Strong cat. So there.
Barely a couple months old, @Miguel took me to visit his family. It was love at first sight for all xxo

Miguel are you awake yet? I want to play!!


Miguel took me outdoors I've never seen such s-p-a-c-e!! My scaredy kitty look!



What was that noise?? Chirp chirp tweet tweet



Get me outta herrrrrrrreeeeeeeee (notice all my little hairs on end!!)
Ahhhh, safe in familiar surroundings. Purrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like cats until I met Rammstein. Now I like the little cat which was a long time before she liked me.

    ReplyDelete